1. Peel, rinse and butterfly shrimp
2. Get three bowls one with flour and a little bit of seasonal spice, The second bowl with egg with a splash of water mixed well, and the third with Panko breadcrumbs.
3. Dip the shrimp first floor mixture then egg and then roll shrimp in the panko bread crumbs.
4. Next heat vegetable oil in a pan and fry all your shrimp.
5. Place cooked shrimp in the oven or warmer at 200° until all your shrimp is fried.
6. Get another pan and place a teaspoon of butter over medium heat and half a jar or a full jar of Cappadona Ranch jelly with Chilli Pequin and fold shrimp into the jelly mixture making sure it's well coated.
7. Serve over white rice or salad and enjoy!