One or more slab of ribs
Salt-and-pepper to taste
Heavy Duty Aluminum foil
Cappadona Ranch Mesquite Bean Jelly
1. Rinse slab of ribs and pat dry. Lightly season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Turn on your barbecue pit. If you have a gas pit create a mesquite smoker with aluminum foil by cutting a square piece of foil and placing wood chips in the middle. Fold and seal aluminum foil and poke about 10 holes with a toothpick. Place your homemade smoker on grill till it starts to smoke.
3. Place your slab of ribs and grill each side for 6 to 10 minutes then remove from grill.
4. Cut a large square piece of foil and spread about 1/4 to half of a jar of your favorite Cappadona Ranch Mesquite Bean Jelly on the bottom of the foil then place your slab of ribs on top. Spread more jelly over the top of ribs.
5. Seal aluminum foil around the ribs making it airtight.
6. Place foil rapped ribs back on the barbecue pit at a low heat for approximately one hour. Enjoy!