2 Lbs. chopped Beef Stew Meat
28 oz can Whole Tomatoes
1 Green Pepper chopped
1 Onion chopped
1/2 tablespoon Minced Garlic
3 tablespoon Dried Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
1/8 cup Season-All
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
3 tablespoons Cornstarch
1 1/2 tablespoons Carne Guisada Seasoning
1. In a large pan, sauté cubed meat over medium heat adding season all, green pepper, onion, minced garlic, oregano, cumin, paprika, vegetable oil plus salt and pepper to taste.
2. When your meat is browned add can of whole tomato with juice. Make sure you mash the tomatoes.
3. Then add carne guisada seasoning. (I like to add a little juice from pan and mix seasoning to then pour back in pan.)
4. Cook the mixture until it thickens and season with salt, to taste.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and serve.