Cappadona Ranch Mesquite Ribs
Recipe in Action
Ingredients: 1 rack center cut beef ribs 1+ tbsp salt 1+ tbp ground black pepper 1/2 cup mesquite wood chips Heavy duty aluminum foil Your Favorite - Cappadona Ranch Mesquite Bean Jelly
Directions for a gas grill:
- Create your own smoker by adding 1/2 cup wood chips sealed and wrapped in foil.
- Next, pokes several holes (about 10) with a toothpick into the foil and place on your hot gas grill and wait till it starts smoking.
- Rinse rack of ribs and pat dry.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper and place on grill next to your smoking wood chips.
- Grill each side for 6 to 10 minutes then remove from grill.
- Cut a large square piece of foil and spread about 1/4 to 1/2 jar of your favorite Cappadona Ranch Mesquite Bean Jelly on the bottom of the foil then place your slab of ribs on top.
- Spread the remaining jelly over the top of ribs.
- Seal aluminum foil around the ribs making it airtight and place the foil rapped ribs back on the barbecue pit at a low heat for approximately one hour.
Enjoy! By: Fred Cappadona